Sincere Regards, Elizabeth
Saturday, 14 December 2019
Sincere Regards, Elizabeth
Thursday, 12 December 2019
Monday, 9 December 2019
We have a NEW exciting opportunity for children aged 11-13 years old in the school holidays - a residential outdoor education camp at Arthur's Pass! I thought there may be families in your home school network who may be interested in this?
- Monday 13th - Friday 17th January 2020
- No parents or teachers! (Just instructors and leaders 🙂)
- Drop off / pick up at YMCA Christchurch - Transport provided to and from the centre
- (Aiming for a pick up/drop off in Greymouth too)
- All meals included
- Outdoor skills and environmental education programme throughout the day and evening
- Accommodation is dormitory-style in our lodge with a one night campout
- We have a supply of rain gear, thermals, beanies and sun hats if needed!
- Only $375 per person
- Only 10 spaces left!
I have attached our poster and handouts... Please can you share this with the Y7 & 8 parents?
We will also have some free activities around Arthur's Pass in the first two weeks of January for those visiting or passing through with the family. They will find this information on our Facebook page!
Thank you and I hope you have a great summer break!
Friday, 15 November 2019
Tuesday, 22 October 2019
I am Naomi Riley the new Vision and Hearing Technician, from Greymouth Hospital.
I was wondering if anybody would like to take advantage of our free vision and hearing screening.
This is available to all school aged children enrolled with a schooling provider.
If there are many people keen to use this service I could set up a clinic at the hospital, or complete home visits for families.
Let me know how you would like to use this service.
Kind regards, Naomi Riley
03 769 7888
02 7706 7705----------------------- This message has been scanned and found to be free of known security risks. The Information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your system and destroy any copies.
Monday, 16 September 2019
Thursday, 13 June 2019
- an art shirt
- coloured paper (if you have any - plenty has been donated)
- afternoon tea
- glue sticks/pva
- scissors (make sure you label them or tie some wool around the handles for ID. Our house has a scissor-eating monster.)