Tuesday 4 December 2018

Fwd: Grow with me - (BREAKING NEWS) - message from Kirsty




Art Lessons for Homeschool Teenagers


A letter from Kirsty ...
 
To my Artventure Family,

Whether your homeschooling family signed up the day I launched back in 2012, or if you joined just this week for the first time, the homeschool community have been so loyal to Artventure and me. You've sent me your requests, emailed me your kids' incredible artworks, given me feedback so I can grow... I have little artists who are part of the Artventure Family all over the world! THANK YOU for being a part of this journey with me.

One of the requests I often hear is "can we please have more difficult lessons for older kids?". Your requests are important to me so I've been working very hard this year. I've brought in 2 awesome secondary school art teachers (Sue and Wendy, who have combined experience of over 60 years!) and we are now proud to announce that we are launching a brand new library of art lessons for teenagers!! It's called ART EYE DEER and I know you're going to love it.

Here's the current situation... We have 45 lessons in our brand new library (Artventure launched with only 25!) and we're in the process of making many more. We will have hundreds of lessons to choose from (eventually), but at the moment we're still filming, editing and uploading.

I'd like to invite you to grow with me.

As you're a current Homeschool Artventure member, I would like to offer you an EXCLUSIVE, NEVER-TO-BE-REPEATED DEAL. While Art Eye Deer is young, you're welcome to sign up now and never pay full price.
 
65% OFF FOREVER!!
NEVER PAY FULL PRICE


Here's what you do:
1. Sign up to Art Eye Deer
2. Use this CODE when it comes to pay: GROWWITHME

I can't offer this for too long, so this offer expires on the 31st of December 2018. We will be doing a full launch in January 2019. I understand that you might have friends or family who want to use this discount code, I'm happy for you to share it, including GIFT MEMBERSHIPS (just in time for the holidays!).

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please click "reply" and share your thoughts with me, I would love to hear from you.

Happy arty days to you, Kim and to your kids/students,

Kirsty xx

PS. This is a "soft launch" (I'm only emailing Homeschool families at this stage) so if you find a crease that needs ironing (ie something doesn't work properly on the website) please email me ASAP. Thanks xx
CHECK OUT ART EYE DEER
BUY GIFT MEMBERSHIP
SIGN UP NOW
Art Eye Deer for Homeschool
Click here to see what ART EYE DEER is all about.
Copyright © 2018 Artventure Enterprises Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a current subscriber of Artventure for use in your homeschool

Our mailing address is:
Artventure Enterprises Pty Ltd
PO Box 32
Daw Park, SA 5041
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.



--
West Coast Home Educators

No comments:

Post a Comment